SACRAMENTO -- As the 2013 legislative session winds down, a number of high profile bills are headed to Governor Jerry Brown's Desk for signature.
- Among these, a domestic workers bill of rights.
- The compromise bill on prison reform.
- Allowing the distribution of condoms to prisoners.
- A bill implementing common-core standards for California schools.
- The banning of conversion kits for automatic rifles.
- Raising the minimum wage from $8 to $10 dollars an hour over two years.
- A resolution renaming the new eastern span of the Bay Bridge for former Assembly Speaker and San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown.